Hey guys! So it’s finally October which means Hallowe’en is fast approaching! As it’s the start of Hallowe’en you may be starting to think about your costume so I thought I’d bring you this tutorial. You can use this for many things like a fairy, a princess or I even used it for Glinda! Let’s get into it!
- Do your foundation as normal
- Apply a light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks
- Contour your cheeks lightly with bronzer
- Highlight under your uses with a little bit of glitter
- Apply a light silver eye shadow all over your lid
- Put a light pink in the center going out towards the outer corner of your eye
- Blend a darker pink into the outer corner.
- Apply glitter on top of your eye shadow
That is the full look. It’s super easy and super fun! I hope you enjoy the countdown to Hallowe’en and join us for the countdown to the big day! Bye x